How to Setup WordPress on SiteGround
This can be easily done in 10 steps
Start at the SiteGround cPanel.
If you don’t know how to get there click here.
Click on WordPress
Click the Install Button
You will now see this page click ‘Choose Protocol’ first
I select the bottom one – https://www.
https://. This is how you can get a secure site
https://www. This is useful if you want to use CloudFare which makes your website super fast
http://. You will not have a secure website but you can change this later
Next click on the ‘Choose Domain’ and select your Domain name.
I have a few domains already!
You can see me here clicking on optimizewebsitestutorials.com my website for making tutorials 🙂
Note: The next drop down ‘In Directory’ leave blank
We’ll go to Site Settings on the next step
1) If you know your website name put that down or you can leave with My Blog and change it later
2) Same again for Site Description. If you don’t know it leave as is and change later
3) Leave unchecked
4) Type in your username Please Remember This
5) Type in your password Please Remember This Too
6) Type in your email address
After scrolling down a little select your Language
1) I leave unchecked
2) I leave unchecked
3) I leave as none
4) Click Install 🙂 Your done!
This screen will appear and it’s usually really fast installing WordPress
1) You’ll see this appear and it went successfully
2) Click that button to head back to the cPanel
I hope you found this article helpful ! 🙂