How to find the Font Type on a Website
There are 2 main Google Extensions that I use for finding website fonts
1) Fontface Ninja
2) Font Finder
Have Fontface Ninja Downloaded.
1) Click on the Fontface Ninja Extension
2) Hover over the text you would like to find
3) It will appear with text name, font size, plus colour on the far right
I use Fontface the most as it’s so fast in bringing up the font description.
Font finder on the other hand brings up more information and can grab the text from dropdown menus.
I use Font finder in those situations.
1) Click on Font Finder
2) Click on the text you want more information about
3) This screen will pop up with every bit of information you’ll need!
I hope you enjoyed the Tutorial 🙂