How to find the Colours of a Website
Really easy to do with the extension ColorZilla
I’ll be using Google Chrome as my browser for this example.
Let’s say we want to find the color on a website like Amazon.
I really like the Alexa Orange and want to know what it is.
1) Click customize and control button for Google Chrome
2) Hover over More tools
3) Click Extensions
1) Scroll down and select Get more extensions
1) Search for Colorzilla
1) Click + Add to Chrome
This page will appear.
Nothing you need to do.
And you’ll get this cool extentsion.
Let’s head back to Amazon with this extension.
1) On your new icon just simply click it
2) Hover your mouse over the colour you would like to find
3) It will appear here in RGB and Hex Code
I hope you enjoyed the Tutorial 🙂