How to find the auto_prepend_file on the new Wordfence firewall dashboard
A bit of pain to find but it’s doable !
1) Make sure your on Wordfence Firewall
2) Click on the Click here to configure button
1) Click Download .HTACCESS
2) The file will appear in your browser – Click to open the file
1) You’ll have to scroll a far bit untill you see
2) This is what you’re looking for
Starts with /home
Ends with wordfence-waf.php
If you’re struggling to copy click at the end of that sentence, hold down shift, then keep tapping left arrow on your keyboard
Now you can go to your cPanel and follow the steps found here from Step 4 to Step 10
Once Complete click back onto your WordPress Dashboard click Continue and then you’ll see this appear
Well done Wordfence will be up and running for you.
I hope you found this article helpful ! 🙂